Ships have different attribute types than Vehicles.
- Speed - How fast the ship moves, in km/h
- Capacity - How many items the ship can hold.
- Crew - The crew compliment of the ship. Similar to vehicles' Attack stat.
- Hull - The strength of the ship's hull. Similar to vehicles' Defense.
- Cannon Portals - How many cannons can be attached to the ship.
Ship Comparison - Sorted by Speed (Descending)Edit
Ships can be sunk if they are shot with enough cannonballs (from the Cannons mine) to make their hull go below zero. This will make them and anything that they were carrying sunken treasure, which can be retrieved by fishing.
Special Notice: The RaftEdit
The Raft is the only usable item from the Starter Mine. It was originally intended to get miners to Daigard, since the Ship mine is located there, and, at the time of its release, there was no available way to reach Daigard. It is highly recommended that you DO NOT use the raft for any profession, as it will get sunk, pillaged, or bountied immediately.